Apply for OEC Online. Here’s on how to get OEC online, the fastest way to get Overseas Employment Certificate. Watch the video below:
Returning Filipino workers (OFW) can now bypass the long lines in their local embassies or consulates by using the new online program by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
Officially launched on October 16, the online portal Balik-Manggagawa Online application Processing http://bmonline.ph/ enables workers to apply for their Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) or exit clearance online and have the approved version printed anywhere at any time.
POEA administrator Hans Leo Cacdac on Thursday said only POEA-registered workers on vacation, rehired, or returning to the same employee may use the system.
Filipinos who do not meet the above criteria will be redirected to a page where they can choose a date, time, and place for the processing of their OEC.
Workers will have to pay P100 for processing fees and P19.50 for e-payment service.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OEC ONLINE
- Visit the Balik Manggagawa website. For first time users, applicants are required to register details such as name, birthday and gender and provide an active email address to receive verification.
- Once account has been verified, return to the Balik Manggagawa website and log in. Prepare documents such as passport and visa copy, original OEC – must be issued in the Philippines.
- Fill out the information sheet and enter date of departure from the Philippines.
- For first time OEC applicants, an appointment system allows them to choose where and when to pick the OEC.
- After clicking ‘Set Appointment’, review the details of the form as it appears on the page for preview.
- For return visitors who don’t need appointment at designated pickup points, user will be led to an e-payment facility where he or she can choose to pay using online banking systems. Upon payment, user will be led to the “self-print” option. Print three copies of the OEC along with the system-generated certificates and receipts.