Palawan Express Pera Padala is the most common money transfer service with the cheapest prices in the Philippines. Their branches are very open as they have hundreds of branches around the world, plus partner remittances (Palawan Pawnshop, LBC, Tambunting, Robinson and SM) to make it simpler for them to submit and receive money throughout the Philippines.
How to Send Money in Palawan Express?
- Visit the nearby Palawan Pawnshop branch or outlet.
- Look for the Transfer Money Form and then fill in all the fields you need (i.e. Sender and Recipient Name and Mobile Number).
- Hand in the form and the ID to the division teller or associate utilizing the tray.
- Wait before your name is called and then pay the sum you wish to give, plus the cost or price.
- Review all the information and sign a copy of the form.
- Wait for a copy of your transaction, which contains a code, and you will also obtain a Notification email that your disbursement is ready to be claimed by any Palawan branch nationwide.
How to Receive Money Through Palawan Express Pera Padala
- What most consumers enjoy with Palawan is a hassle free payment that needs only one valid ID including a special invoice number.
- You may also save even more since they have two collections of prices that include the NCR/Rest of Luzon, Visayas, the far Mindanao and Southern Luzon.
- They also provide rewards, discounts and benefits while you use the Suki Card and you can receive 2 percent of the service charge.
Accepted IDs in Palawan Pawnshop
- Passports provided by state and international governments
- (Note: in the case of new passports released by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), the requirement of a legitimate ID bearing the signature of the actual owner is no longer applicable.)
- Driver Certificate
- PRC ID
- IBP ID
- POST ID (New)
- Seafarer’s Name and Log Book ID
- Alien Identification Certificate (ACR)/Immigrant Registration Certificate (ICR)
- Agency of the Government and GOCC ID
- Individual with Impairment ID Card (PWD)
- Government Services Insurance Scheme (GSIS) E-Card
- Card of Social Security Scheme (SSS)
- Unified Multi-purpose Identity Card (UMID)
- ID of the Foreign Employees Health Administration (OWWA)
- Pag – Ibig Reward Pass
- NBI Qualification
- Clearance by the Police
- Voter’s Identification
- Senior Citizens ID
- College ID ID
- Card of Philhealth insurance
- ID of the Business
- ID of Barangay
- Clearance or Certificate of Barangay
- Identification of tax amount (TIN)
- DSWD Certification or 4P ID
Palawan Express Rate Table
Rates on Visayas – Mindanao, South Luzon, Masbate, Romblon and Palawan
Rates on Central and North Luzon
Rates on National Capital Region
- How many days money stay in Palawan Express?After thirty days, the handling charge is one per cent (1 per cent) of the principal sum or amount submitted to you. This fee is to be billed every month.
- Can I cash out GCash in Palawan Express?Go to your Pawnshop location to cash out the balance. Fill out the GCash Service Form you have given with your 11-digit GCash phone number and the sum you want to cash out. Proceed to the workers and have a legitimate state ID together with the GCash Type Of service. You’ll get an SMS to check your cash out.
- Where can I cash out my GCash money?There are two easy ways to cash out your GCash account: through GCash MasterCard. Only go to any ATM-related BancNet or GCash Credit card and withdraw using your card.
GPOs or GCash Partner Outlets To cash out from GCash Affiliate Channels, apply one legitimate ID (e.g. driving license, TIN ID, etc.).
- Can BPI transfer to Palawan Express?Claim for cash in each of the 5000 outlets of Palawan Express Pera Padala nationally. The regular cap is the aggregate of transactions to unregistered accounts, transfers to Instapay, prepaid charges, and more.