It’s almost June, and if you’re one of the people who is scheduled to take the Nursing Licensure Exam, perhaps, knowing your room assignment is one of the firsts in your checklist.
As soon as the official room assignments in your respective testing centers are available, the list below will have an accessible link for you to check out.
Remember to keep refreshing this page for updates!
- Cagayan de Oro (CDO)
Only the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) can release the official room assignments. PRC is the regulating body for licensed professionals in the Philippines. For professions that require licenses, PRC is the government agency to approach. Normally, universities and colleges prepare their students for this phase of their existing or soon-to-be careers.
Meanwhile, you better arm yourself with the knowledge and complete the necessary requirements as June approaches. We have prepared important info that most board takers ask.
Schedule of the Nursing Board Exam
For the June 2019 board exam schedule, it is slated on June 2 to 3. The exam will begin at 7:00 AM of the first day and scheduled to end at 1:00 PM of the second day. It is required to come earlier than the scheduled time in order to make your self physically, mentally, and emotionally prepared for the exam.
Nursing Board Exam Requirements
Very Important to Know:
Do not skip this part. It is very crucial that you take note of these:
- Read thoroughly and follow the instructions provided to your Examiner’s Kit and Notice of Admission. Double check if uncertain.
- Be punctual. Do not be late. Be at the testing area an hour before the time. Examinees usually come in at 6:30 AM. Be on time. It lessens stress.
What to Bring:
Be mindful of these things. If possible, place them altogether ahead of time. This will also help your mind in conditioning for the board exams.
- Official Receipt
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Two or More No. 2 Pencils
- Black Ink Pens (ONLY)
- One, Long Clear Plastic Envelopes (for your valuables)
- One, Long Brown Envelope
What NOT to Bring:
Obey and be very particular with the restrictions. Behave! Remember, never bring the following:
- Bags (of all shapes, styles, and sizes)
- Programmable/Scientific Calculators
- Communications Technology — mobile phones, smart watches, tablets, laptops, and other electronic sources of communication.
- Reading or reviewer in any form — from books to pieces of paper, they are major no-nos!
NLE Board Exam Dress Code
Wear the prescribed outfit. Make sure that you follow this well.
- Male — Clinical uniform with white shoes and white socks. Plain and simple. No name plates or school pins/uniforms.
- Female — Clinical uniform with white shoes and white socks. Plain and simple. No name plates or school pins/uniforms.
- if pregnant, wear a white scrub suit.
According to the Professional Regulation Commission, these are requirements for you to be able to take the NLE:
- Knowledge application of physical sciences, social sciences, health sciences, and natural sciences. They must be applied altogether in practicing the nursing profession.
- Application of the nursing process in a safe, holistic, and appropriate method of care to the patients.
- Effective team membership.
- Able management of resources in order to facilitate the necessary care to patients while adhering to the safety procedures.
- Effective oral and written communication using the culturally and politically correct language.
- Accurate and comprehensive reporting.
Prepare yourself very well on these topics. A good review center will help you ace the exam. Take note of the following:
- Patient Care Competencies
- Safe and Quality Nursing Care
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Health Education
- Empowering Competencies
- Legal Responsibilities
- Ethico-Moral-Spiritual Responsibilities
- Personal and Professional Development
- Enabling Competencies
- Management of Resources and Environment
- Records Management
- Enhancing Competencies
- Quality Improvement
More tips to be provided in the coming days. Meanwhile, study hard and keep refreshing this page for updates! Good luck!