Investment is perhaps the best endeavor for your hard-earned money. However, it is rather hard to find the best investment options. The step-by-step process of investment is also unclear. However, QNF Kapandesal Cooperative Online proves that you do not need to spend months or years just to get the hang of it.
Even if you have zero investment experience, you can enjoy the interest rate that being a Kapandesal Cooperative Online (QNF Multipurpose Cooperative) member gives.
How to Join – Requirements for Applying Kapandesal Membership
There are numerous companies to invest in once you have become a member of QNF Kapandesal Cooperative. It is actually very easy to apply Kapandesal member.
- Attend the PMES (Pre-Membership Education Seminar) which is held every Saturday, from 10:00 in the morning until 12:00 noon at the Kapandesal Cooperative office which is located at address C7 The Grand Towers on P Ocampo Sr. St. in Malate, Manila. It is located right in front of the Rizal Memorial Football Stadium.
- Submit the accomplished membership form and a valid ID.
- Membership is open for all employees of Quick and Fast International Logistics, Incorporated or if you were invited by an existing employee of the said company.
How much can I invest?
Kapandesal Multipurpose Cooperative is like an alternative investing in stocks and you do not need to pay for the PMES or the Pre-Membership Education Seminar. Membership fee is ₱2, 000.00 and it is automatically deducted from your initial deposit. You can invest on the business of your choice for just a minimum amount of ₱50, 000.00. Then, all you have to do is sit back, relax, and watch your money grow until it is time to reap the fruits of your investment.
How does the Kapandesal Cooperative work?
There are some things that are hard to understand when it comes to investments – pledges, interest, dividends, capitals, deposits, and more. However, Kapandesal Cooperative makes it all easy to understand.
Have P50K to invest? Citihub offers 20-25 pct annual rent income, Watch below:
- Register for an account. Registration is very easy and if you know how to sign up for an email account or a social networking site account, then you can easily do it. Just register for a Raise.ph www.raise.ph account and that is your first major step towards your brighter future. Make sure that you will use nothing else but your legal name because not doing so may lead to problems in processing finances.
- Verification. Fill up the account registration form (download PDF File), sign it, and then upload it. You are ready for the next step once you see “Waiting for First Deposit” in your membership status.
- Deposit. Now, it is time to make your initial deposit. Once you have made your initial deposit, your membership fee of ₱2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account automatically. There is no need to worry because it is a one-time fee only.
- Choose. Then, it is time to make a choice. Choose the project where you want to invest your money in. You need at least ₱50, 000.00 for each investment. However, you can only invest up to 10% of the total project funding. This is to make sure that other members also get the chance to invest on that specific project or business such as Citihub Sta. Mesa.
- Earn. Witness how your money grows. Then, when it is payout time, you can enjoy the fruits of your invested hard-earned money.
- Re-invest. You are offered the option to invest your earnings so you can get more money in return. It is indeed, a wise way to spend your money.
Visit the website of QNF Kapandesal Coop kapandesalcoop.org
What to invest in Kapandesal Cooperative?
There are different kinds of accounts depending upon your investment choice.
Share Capital – This is perfect for entrepreneurs by heart as it allows you to be the co-owner of all the cooperative’s businesses including Citihub citihub.com.ph.
Time Deposit – If you want more interest on your savings, this option grows your money by 6% per year.
Youthbee Savers – Start them young. Kids aged seventeen years below can also enjoy the same benefit of 3% interest per year on their savings just like the regular savings account.
Gold Club – Enjoy perks such as free seminars, special gatherings, and free business promotion when you invest at least ₱100, 000.00.
Diamond Club – Get expert assistance through one-on-one sessions on how to grow your business. You also get extravagant perks such as out-of-town and out-of-country events. You can enjoy all of these for a minimum investment of ₱1, 000, 000.00.
Work less and earn more with businesses of Kapandesal Cooperative!