If you’re one of those Filipinos interested to try the opportunities and work in in Japan with or without experience, here are the successful steps to reach your dream job in the Land of the Rising Sun.
What are the available jobs for Filipinos in Japan?
|AutoCAD Draftsman/ Operator|
|Sales Lady / Sales Person / Sales Man|
|Household Service Workers|
|Teachers (Entry level- Teach English and such)|
What are the requirements to have a job in Japan?
The strong bond between Japan and Philippines has led to more job opportunities for Filipinos. Our workers has served as the bridge between the two countries. Here are the POEA urgent job hiring in Japan as of now. Under the Framework for the Movement of Natural Persons of the Philippines-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement (PJEPA), here are list of requirements given for the following jobs;
What are the steps for applying?
CACDAC is advising all qualified applicants to register online at http://www.eregister.poea.gov.ph or www.poea.gov.ph/cgi-bin/JobVacancies/jobsmenu.asp and personally submit the following documents to the Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Window T, POEA Building, EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong City:
- A detailed resume with one piece 2×2 picture
- Authenticated College Diploma (for care worker applicants)
- Transcript of Records
- Valid PRC ID (for nurse applicants)
- Employment Certificates (for nurse applicants)
- Valid TESDA Certificate on Caregiving (for care worker applicants)
- Japanese Language Training Certificate (if available- ability to speak from English to Nihongo and knowledge on Kanji Translation)
- Copy of valid passport
- Valid NBI Clearance (for travel abroad)