If you’re one of those Filipinos interested to try the opportunities and work in in Japan with or without experience, here are the successful steps to reach your dream job in the Land of the Rising Sun.

What are the available jobs for Filipinos in Japan?

AutoCAD Draftsman/ Operator
Paver Operator
Purchase Engineer
Resident Engineer
Restaurant Manager
Sales Lady / Sales Person / Sales Man
Steel Fixer
Web Developer/Programmer
Household Service Workers
Teachers (Entry level- Teach English and such)
Domestic Workers

What are the requirements to have a job in Japan?

The strong bond between Japan and Philippines has led to more job opportunities for Filipinos. Our workers has served as the bridge between the two countries. Here are the POEA urgent job hiring in Japan as of now. Under the Framework for the Movement of Natural Persons of the Philippines-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement (PJEPA), here are list of requirements given for the following jobs;


  • Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
  • With Board License
  • With at least three (3) years hospital experience
  • Preferably 20 to 35 years old
  • Must be medically and psychologically fit to work
Care Workers
  • Graduate from any four (4) year course and certified as a caregiver by TESDA
  • Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (under board) or any allied profession
  • Preferably 20 to 35 years old
  • Must be medically and psychologically fit to work

What are the steps for applying?

CACDAC is advising all qualified applicants to register online at http://www.eregister.poea.gov.ph or www.poea.gov.ph/cgi-bin/JobVacancies/jobsmenu.asp and personally submit the following documents to the Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Window T, POEA Building, EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong City:

  • A detailed resume with one piece 2×2 picture
  • Authenticated College Diploma (for care worker applicants)
  • Transcript of Records
  • Valid PRC ID (for nurse applicants)
  • Employment Certificates (for nurse applicants)
  • Valid TESDA Certificate on Caregiving (for care worker applicants)
  • Japanese Language Training Certificate (if available- ability to speak from English to Nihongo and knowledge on Kanji Translation)
  • Copy of valid passport
  • Valid NBI Clearance (for travel abroad)


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.