The iDOLE ID in the future maybe used as a debit or ATM card and also as a BEEP card that may be used for LRT and MRT. With the use of iDOLE Card, OFWs can also access their government records electronically without the need to go to concerned government offices.
What are the requirements to get my iDole OFW ID?
Couldn’t get enough of this good news? If you’re used to wait for hours and even had the memory of getting cut off in the line, you need not to worry for the Secretary Bello have clarified that for all OFWs registered under DOLE, an application will not be needed. Instead, DOLE themselves will process your ID and have them give it to you.
All of you have to do is bring primary to secondary identification cards for identity confirmations before visiting the nearest regional office in your place or go to the main office of DOLE to get your iDOLE ID.
Requirements and Procedure on Availing an I-DOLE:
Reminder : As application of I-DOLE is not yet available online via DOLE’s website idole.dole.gov.ph, you are required to go to any DOLE office nearest you or to their main office.
1. Go to the main office of DOLE or to any DOLE office branch nearest to your place. You may check on the list of their offices here.
2. Bring 2 or more valid IDs as proof of your identification. Government IDs are surely considered valid.
3. Upon reaching DOLE’s office, approach the person-in-charge for your application.
4. As the need arises, present your OEC as a proof that you have applied for an I-DOLE for the first time.
5. Wait for the processing as your name will be verified from the data base of qualified OFWs based from POEA’s listing.
6. After successful verification, your ID will then be printed and will be made ready for release
7. Wait until your name be called for the release of your I-DOLE.
SEE ALSO: OFW ID Forums (Site that Can Answers your Question All About OFW ID and OFW Tips)